Monday, February 2, 2009

9 lbs 5 1/2 oz!



Yes, I am a whole 9 lbs 5 1/2 oz, as of Saturday, January 31st! As you can see I'm also smiling and responding to all those around me. Mom and dad think I'm growing like a weed. I'm working on sleeping longer at night. Lately, I get a good 6 to 7 hours before I get hungry again.

Grandma and Grandpa Seban came to visit mom, dad, and I. We really enjoyed them and I'm sure they enjoyed me! They sat and talked to me, helped me exercise, and smiled back at me. Fun was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. wow! congratulations, tim & wendy!! i found you via the davis website and am thankful for that. our little guy is almost 14 months old and we're a mere 3 years away from retiring from the USAF. we look forward to reading more about your family adventures. :D

    ReplyDelete